Laura Zakem and Aline Papazian are very proud Montrealers and believe in supporting their community. The designers have donated their creations to great charitable causes such as :
- The Daffodil Ball benefiting the Canadian Cancer Society
- Le Chaînon; a well established shelter for women in crisis
- The missing children’s network
- Farha Foundation, Masquarade ball held annually to raise money and awareness about HIV / AIDS
- Dolce evening benefiting the Montreal Children’s Hospital
- Fundraiser benefiting the 74th Ball of St Mary’s Hospital
- Fundraiser benefiting the Colorectal Cancer Association of Canada
- Fundraiser for Leucan sponsored by Queue de Cheval
- Fundraiser at Place des Arts benefiting the Sainte-Justine Hospital
- Shields of Athena for battered women and children
- Notte Bianco- organized to fund cancer research through the Guzzo Environment-Cancer Research Chair of the Université de Montréal in partnership with The Cancer Research Society
- Starlight Children’s foundation which enhances the lives of seriously ill children by granting them a wish!
- Sarah Cook Fund of the Cedars Cancer Institute for Children
- Table of Hope -benefit event, seeking an end to childhood hunger with proceeds going to Share the Warmth.
- Montreal Children’s Hospital ABC Ball, Diamonds and Pearls -raising funds for the Best Care for Children campaign.
- Montreal Fashion show for L’Abri d’espoir which offers women in need, along with their children, safe shelter services.